- Inability to lose weight
- Unexplained weight gain
- Dry, flaky skin
- Irrational Moods
- Heart Palpitations
- Hot Flashes
- Chronic infections
- Hair loss or thinning of hair, especially the outer third of the eyebrow
- Brain Fog
- Life-altering fatigue
- Craving of carbohydrates and sweets
If you have any of the previously listed symptoms and want help naturally and safely, then you need to attend our next Thyroid Seminar. In this seminar we will reveal:
- The likely reasons why you still suffer with “thyroid symptoms” despite thyroid hormone therapy and normal lab tests.
- You will discover why so many people are misdiagnosed or not diagnosed at all as having a thyroid problem.
- Why most doctors only perform the standard thyroid panel and don’t test for other known causes that can affect the function of the thyroid.
- Conditions that can mimic a thyroid problem.
- Why iodine might be the wrong answer for many thyroid sufferers.
Sign up now to attend our next Thyroid Seminar. Early registration is encouraged as sessions usually fill quickly, only one guest per registrant. For upcoming dates of the seminar see below. Don’t see a date that works for you? Call or email us and we will put your name on a list for future events.
Cost: Requested $5 donation to the Boys & Girls Club Of Southeastern Michigan
38777 W. Six Mile Road Suite 207
Livonia, MI. 48152
Eastern Michigan University Building Located directly off I-275