- 1 (14-ounce) package firm tofu, drained
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp italian seasoning
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 jar vegan marinara sauce
- 2 bell peppers, cored, seeded and chopped (red and green)
- 1 onion diced
- 5 mushrooms chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups baby spinach chopped
- 9 rice lasagna noodles
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F
- Wrap tofu in 3 or 4 layers of paper towels and gently press out as much water as possible, changing the paper towels once or twice as needed
- Transfer tofu to a large bowl and add garlic powder, italian seasoning, sea salt and pepper and mash with a fork. Set tofu mixture aside.
- Heat coconut oil into a medium pot on low-medium heat until translucent.Â Add peppers and mushrooms and simmer until tender
- Add marinara sauce into pot and bring to boil and then simmer for 10 min
- Spoon enough marinara sauce into baking dish to cover the bottom and then arrange 3 noodles on top
- Spread one-third of the tofu mixture over the noodles and then sprinkle spinach over the tofu mixture.
- Spoon more sauce over the spinach. Repeat the process 2 more times, ending with sauce and tofu.
- Bake for 40 min and then set aside for 10 min before serving
Cook Time and Prep Time: 60 min