Ingredients (refer to picture above)
- Top Left – Cilantro Lime Quinoa or Brown Rice:Â To make brown rice or quinoa boil 1 cup with 1 & 1/4 cup water.Â Once the quinoa has cooled a little bit, add the cilantro (2 tbsp), lime juice (1 tbsp), sea salt and garlic powder.
- Top Right â€“ Black Beans: Take 1 can black beans (rinse and drain).Â In a small sauce pan add some garlic powder, ground cumin (1/4 tsp), ground red chili powder (1/4 tsp), taco seasoning (1/2 tsp) and sea salt and then add the black beans.
- Bottom Left â€“ Guacamole (click here to see my recipe)
- Bottom Right â€“ 4-5 chopped romaine lettuce leaves
- Center â€“ Fresh Salsa (click here to see my recipe).Â We just used Jacksâ€™s Fresh Salsa from Costco since I was pressed for time last night.
- Optional â€“ Sauteed Vegetables: Saute some green bell peppers and red onions with a little bit of sea salt and ground cumin for a few minutes and add this to your bowl
- Take a cereal bowl â€“ Add rice, black beans, guacamole, salsa and then top with romaine lettuce
- Optional â€“ add sauteed veggies
Prep Time and Cook Time: 30 min