- STRESS RELIEF: Stress has consequences that can be debilitating, including severe discomfort often associated with severe sensitivities to light, odors or noise. MygranX™ supplies key nutrients demonstrated to be beneficial for such stress-related consequences.
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE RELAXATION: Butterbur has been used for centuries to promote relaxation of the muscles. Feverfew also promotes muscle relaxation, including the walls of the blood vessels.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY INFLAMMATION PATHWAYS: The inflammatory cascades in the body can sometimes overreact and create deleterious physical consequences. Perennial herbs, such as feverfew, have carminative properties that help suppress prostaglandin 1`. MygranX™ helps support healthy inflammation pathways.
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing “The Best of Science and Nature”. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and MygranX™, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
Servings Per Container: 30
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Suggested Use: Two (2) capsules each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.