- 4 medium portobello mushrooms (or 10-15 baby bella mushrooms), stems removed, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp grape seed oil oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp taco seasoning (we use blend-it-up brand)
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2 zucchini, cut into 2 inch sticks
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 6 corn taco shells
- Fresh salsa
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss mushrooms with 1 tsp oregano, 1 tbsp oil, 1/4 tsp cumin, 1/4 tsp taco seasoning, sea salt and black pepper.
- On another rimmed baking sheet, toss zucchini and onion with remaining tsp oregano, tbsp grape seed oil, 1/4 tsp cumin, 1/4 tsp taco seasoning, sea salt and black pepper.
- Place both sheets in oven. Roast, tossing occasionally, until vegetables are browned and fork-tender, 20 to 25 minutes
- To serve, fill each taco shell with mushrooms, vegetable mixture, salsa and guacamole.
Cook time and Prep time: 50 min
Makes approx 6 tacos