- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 12 asparagus spears, julienned
- 1/4 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 zucchini, julienned
- 1/4 red onion, julienned
- 2 tbsp grape seed oil
- 45 g tofu, firm
- 4 English cucumbers, seeds removed, julienned
- Handful cilantro leaves
- 4 handfuls watercress
- Preheat barbecue or grill to high.
- For dressing: Place all ingredients in a bowl, whisk together, and adjust seasoning to taste. Set aside.
- For salad: Add asparagus, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, zucchini and red onion to medium-sized bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp grape seed oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Place vegetables on grill and grill until vegetables begin to soften
- Cut tofu in half to make two flat pieces. Brush on all surfaces with remaining grape seed oil
- Grill tofu until crispy on all sides. Slice width-wise into 1/2-cm strips and add to grilled vegetables.
- Add dressing, cucumber and half of the cilantro, and gently toss together.
- Place equal amounts of watercress on four plates. Top with equal amounts of salad.
- Sprinkle with remaining cilantro leaves.
Prep Time and Cook Time: 45 min