Ingredients 2 cups thinly shredded green cabbage 3 leeks, white and light green parts only, cut into thin slices 1/4 cup gluten free bread crumbs sea salt to taste 1/4 tsp ground black pepper 1/4 tsp red chili powder 1/4 tsp italian seasoning 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 3 eggs, beaten or use egg
1. In a large bowl, toss together cabbage and leeks
2. Add bread crumbs or flour, salt, pepper, red chili powder, italian seasoning, olive oil and eggs or egg substitute and stir until well coated
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add 1 tsp coconut oil spray generously with oil.
4. Working in batches, drop a generous 1/3 cup of the mixture into skillet, spreading it out to make 4-inch pancakes
5. Flip once tender and deep golden brown, transfer to a plate once done
Prep Time and Cook Time: 45 min
Makes approx 8 -10 latkes
Serving Size: 1-2 latkes
When you sign up you'll receive free access to our Hormones Report, Program Guide and more.